Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary



Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Ernie.  We were married 9 years ago today, at my grandmother's front yard, which is situated on the hill above our house which we built 7 years ago.   

Ern continues to inspire me to be more patient, more centered, and less emotional about the truly unimportant things in life.  He is continuing to help me accept things as they happen, and realize that everything will always work out.  "You should only try to control the things you know that you can control, and don't worry about all the other stuff."

He is everything I had hoped I would find in a life partner.  As each year passes, I find myself more in love and attracted to him than I was the year before.  

I love you Ern.  Thank you for the wonderful relaxing day, and thank you mom and dad for having Natalie at your house while we went out to lunch and spent the afternoon together.

No comments:

Post a Comment