Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rainbow Butterfly

Natalie went to a birthday party this past Sunday and there was a face painting clown there.  Natalie said the clown would paint whatever the kids wanted on their faces.  This is what Natalie asked for:



In one of my mom's blogs, she posted a picture of a Valentine's card that Natalie had made for her, with swirls all over it.  One of her followers posted that they were just like the swirls of a healer. 

I find it quite intriguing and interesting that, again, the swirl showed up on her rainbow butterfly face painting.  She loves hearts at the moment (notice the heart in the center of the butterfly), rainbows, and has been drawing swirls for quite some time.

Today, in fact, she painted a rainbow heart with metallic watercolor paint she received from my mom. 

I have no doubt that she has an old soul.  Or rather, a deep indescribable connection with the earth.

4 comments:

  1. I came to visit from your mom's blog...this makes me smile...so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! And what are the odds that the swirl would show up...AGAIN!! Highly likely, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...how incredible that she had a swirl put on by a face painter. Sometimes I think we communicate soul to soul...unbeknownst to us. I see this happening more frequently between people even though we don't mention it.
    Natalie is beautiful and you are very lucky to have lived through such trauma to your body. You are as special as Natalie...my theory is that Natalie chose you to be her parent. but I won't go on about that...I know how my kids get when I do. I came here from your mom's blog...another very special woman...what an incredible family...so glad to meet you. Welcome to the land of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed by what she can "see". I hope that she will be a great influence on our baby Mae.

    ReplyDelete